Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Attitude is a choice

Hey there, my friends! Today has been one of "those days". You know, the kind that come once a month, last about a week, and cause you to drive everyone you love insane? Yeah, one of those days. BUT, I know that a bad attitude is a choice and I CHOOSE to NOT have one. :) So, I've spent some time talking to God about it - speaking of, He is the very best friend ever. He totally listens, gets what I'm saying, doesn't judge me, and helps me cope. Seriously! What better friend is there? - and I'm doing what it takes to make sure I am equipped to handle the responsibilities I've been blessed to have.

I'd like to encourage you guys today, to take some time for yourself when you're having a day (week?) like I'm currently having. Do like my friend told me and put yourself in time out. :) Talk to the very best friend you'll ever find (Jesus) and then do what it takes to make yourself feel better. Eat something good for you. Drink some water. Drink some SPARK! LOL! Maybe grab a piece of chocolate. Perhaps, go for a walk. And remember: A bad attitude is, ultimately, a choice. You get to choose how you react to life. So, choose wisely! I'm doing my best to follow that advice! What's right isn't always easy; but it is always right. :)

Let's live a life of blessing, remembering that what comes out of our mouth will be manifested in our world.

Here's to choosing life and speaking it with our mouths!

Prayers, spark, and a piece of chocolate ~
<3 Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment