Saturday, March 3, 2012

Keeping my eye on the prize

I'm on a journey of transformation. I want to transform from the inside to the outside - but just as I'm working hard to transform on the inside, I have to put some effort into transforming the outside of me. So, I'm on a weight loss journey as well.

I recently found a cool pin on Pinterest that I thought is a GREAT visual for weight loss. I went to Walmart last night and got what I needed to make one for myself. Here's how it turned out:



I think it turned out pretty cute! My sweet hubby helped me pick everything out and the stones we chose, to represent the pounds I've lost and want to lose, also have significance toward where we have set our goals for our future. They are gold, red, and clear. For those of you in the AdvoCare world, you know that is GoldRuby, and Diamond! I put it in front of a small picture I have on my dresser as a reminder of the heart transformation I'm pursuing also. A daily reminder to go after those things that are important to me....

So, now I have a daily visual of the weight I want to lose, the heart transformation I am going after, and the financial transformation we are working hard to achieve.

Here's to changing my world - and beginning by changing ME!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment