Friday, May 4, 2012

Bring on the torture!

I went to an AdvoCare mixer last night and, after it was over, all of us 'AdvoLadies' hung out and chatted about life, this journey we are on, the struggles we've faced/are facing, and encouraged each other to take it all to the next level. (Have I mentioned lately how awesome it is to have such amazing friends in my life? I am so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by women who have positive attitudes, hearts full of purpose, and big vision for their lives. It kind of rubs off on ya!) Any who, during the chat this amazing place called Xtreme KidFit was brought up. Now, I've heard chatter about this amazing place on FaceBook, but I decided to take the leap and go today. OH. MY. WOW. It was UH-MAY-ZING! The classes are free for mommies and they provide childcare while you work out. *raises hand* Yes, please! Sign me up! :)

So, I got there this morning and just did what everyone else did. I was welcomed with big smiles and open arms, and the instructor was absolutely fantastic. I felt right at ease. My body responded to the workout better than I'd hoped - it just went right back into the workout mode it used to be in...I guess muscle memory is something that exists!? Yay! - and even with Dillon being a little toot-head I got a GREAT workout. I can't wait until Monday morning when I get to do it again!

I am excited about my future, I'm so thankful for the women God has placed in my life, and I'm truly enjoying this journey I'm on. It's not always easy, it's not always fun, but every step has been absolutely, positively, worth it. And this new phase I'm in is super exciting!!! I can't wait to see where it takes me! :)

With rubbery legs and a big fat smile,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. This is so very exciting! :-) And, yes, I am extremely proud of you. I will join you when I am there.

    ReplyDelete