Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Celebrating 7 Amazing Years

Happy 7th Anniversary to my sweetheart


It was 8 years ago, today, that I met this amazing man.
He instantly stole my heart and my life was forever changed.
I have been blessed beyond measure because of the gift of his love that he gave me.
Ten months after we met  he proposed, first to Mia
- he asked her if he could be her Daddy -
and then to me.



We were married 8 weeks later, exactly one year after we met.
And now "I know how the river feels".
(Click the link to hear our wedding song)

Kurt, you have enriched my life in ways I never thought possible. You have brought me so much joy and you have taught me so much. I have never been the same since the moment your heart touched mine. You are an absolutely incredible man and you amaze me so often with your willingness to do whatever it takes to care for me and our babies. You are a man of integrity and a true example of love. I will love you forever for the Dad you are to our kiddos, but the way you love me just takes my breath away. You bend over backwards to make me happy, and so today I want you to know that I appreciate you and all that you do, each and every day, to make our life together so amazing.

I choose you again today just like I did on this day 7 years ago, on our wedding day, and I choose you for each of my tomorrows. 


Forever and always.
<3 - Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment