Sunday, July 8, 2012

Journaling

I've started keeping a journal.

I used to keep one, but I found that physically writing was ridiculously hard and took me forever. I type sooo much faster than I can write. So, I'm keeping a typed journal. I really like it so far.

I was having a hard time blogging because I would end up almost journaling my thoughts on here. And so, on good days and bad ones I would find myself blogging. And it was hard not to ramble on and on....

Problem solved. I'm journaling.

Hopefully I'll be able to take inspiration from things I'm dealing with, things I'm learning, and experiences I'm having and blog about those things, instead of trying to keep a record of it ALL on here.

Yay for new ideas! :)

So, I may not blog as often, but hopefully the content will be less random, more focused, and more insightful. One can always hope, at any rate.

And, like it always does, time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment