Friday, March 2, 2012

Awesome Mail-Day!

Today I decided to check the mail. I usually let Mia get it when she gets off of the bus, but for some reason I decided to do it myself today. And boy am I glad I did! :) I had THREE packages waiting on me! I was so excited! Two had girly things I had ordered for myself and for my girls, but the 3rd was the one that caught me by surprise!

Kurt and I recently hit a milestone with AdvoCare and the company recognized us for that success! How cool is that?! =D Here's what we received:


It means so much to know that we have a team of people, mentors and friends, that believe in us, truly CARE about us, and are absolutely willing to HELP us achieve those things that we set our mind to. Kurt and I will be debt free by the end of this year. Our goal is to achieve that by July, if at all possible. And I absolutely know it's possible!

I know that I usually blog more about spiritual things, but today I just want to bask in the excitement of setting a goal, reaching it, and looking ahead to where we are going. Our future is very bright. With our hearts in the right place (set on Jesus), our minds filled with declarations of life, and our feet walking the path God has set before us - there is nothing but good things in our future.


I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.     ~Jeremiah 29:11 (MSG) 


Standing on His promises and walking out in faith,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment