Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blessed

My boys are misbehaving.
My body is weary.
My house is a wreck.
But I'm still thankful.....

I have two healthy boys.
I have a sound mind.
I have a roof over my head.
I am blessed.



Sweating the small stuff today..... because even when the day isn't perfect, even when things don't go my way, I am still blessed, I am still in His perfect will, and I will choose joy.

When my body is tired, when my kids are acting crazy, when my house is overwhelming, I am still blessed, I am still in His perfect will, and I will choose joy.

When the words won't come to explain my emotions, when I can't find the reserve I need to get it all done, when my day has been hard, I am still blessed, I am still in His perfect will, and I will choose joy.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ. Philippians 4:6-7 (The Living Bible)


I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn't fragile like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid. John 14:27 (The Living Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment