Saturday, February 4, 2012

The journey of "Yes!" update

So, I've been on this journey of "Yes!" for around 48 hours now and I thought you might be curious to see how it's going. The first hour was the hardest. The second hour got easier. And from there it went up and down. What I know is this: My life will never be the same.

I look back on all the times in my life that I did say "Yes" and I have to admit so much good has come from those moments. Yes to Jesus. Yes to my husband. Yes, four times, to having a child. Yes to AdvoCare. Yes to obedience. Yes to a "One and 2 kind of love". Yes, yes, yes, YES!

What's amazing about this journey I'm on is that I see everything differently. It's like I've got a whole new set of eyes. I see my husband differently, my kids differently, my home - and the work it takes to keep it running - differently, my AdvoCare business differently....everything is just different. There is a new meaning to it all. My purpose has become clear. It's not about ME, it's about what I can offer to those things that are a part of my life. It's about the Jesus that's inside of me being visible on the outside. It's about my attitude, my 'thinking', my heart, and how that each of those things completely affect what comes out of my mouth. And I've learned that I can choose what kind of life I want to live simply by the words I allow to come out of my mouth. I can choose to speak death, or I can choose to speak life! I can choose to be negative, or I can choose to be an encourager! I can choose to judge, or I can choose to love! The rewards are so much bigger than I even imagined!

Won't you join me on this journey?

Love,
Kim

2 comments: